Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wardrobe Wishlist

What? Another wishlist? If wishes were Ringgits, I've been a certified multi billionaire a long time ago. 

Anyway there are several key items that are missing from my wardrobe, and I will keep my eyes open for them in my future shopping sprees.

TOP 10 MY WARDROBE MUST HAVES


1) Tights

Because I look weird in leggings. I do. Maybe the shape of my legs are not so flattering. So I need more tights. Preferably not too tight (pun intended), not too sheer, made of cotton, will not tear easily.

2) Oversized hairband

Bunny ears, huge ribbons (soo blair waldorf), huge flower, hat, crown, furry, feathers, nets. Anything. I love it!

3) Animal Prints

Preferred zebra, leopard and snakeskin. New Zealand cow pattern and giraffe also acceptable.

4) Jumpsuits

Jumpsuit in a flattering cut yet comfortable, in stretchy yet swingy,light fabric. Not the uniform type of jumpsuit please (think mechanics, no offence intended). Not Naruto orange jumpsuit too please.

5) The boyfriend shirt

Soft, not too large, not to small. Floral pattern, denim, polka dots, anything. Subtly sexy.

6) Military inspired items

Military jackets with brass buttons (think MJ, MCR's black parade), camouflage patterns,cargo pants. Get the picture?

7) Chilli red plain skinny

Why do I want it? Because until now I haven't found one in my size :( So if I have it my obsession with it will probably fade away.

8)The perfect cardigan


Long, short, knitted, cotton, swing, edgy. Haven't really found the perfect one for me. The search will go on!

9)Vest

The waitress, tuxedo vest. Not the denim, woolen ones, or the life jacket/vest.

10)Checkered pants/plaid pants. 


Bored of my same old pair of jeans I guess.

ps:photos from google

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.