Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cat Street

This whole weekend I've done nothing but reading manga. I haven't been keeping up with my fave manga for a long time :P MX0 have ended, prematurely according to me. In D Gray Man, General Cross is missing, presumely DEAD! *faint*. In Katekyoshi Hitman! Reborn Tsuna revealed the X Burner. *yay*.

Anyway I wanted to talk about Cat Street. Apparently it's made into a drama, and it's currently running in Japan. I really love Cat Street, and I think the mangaka have matured (compared to Hana Yori Dango, Cat Street is a bit more mature)



Cat Street summary (wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Street_(manga)
The story revolves around the life of Keito Aoyama, a 16 year old girl who used to be a famous actress when she was young. But once, while acting a scene, she froze up, and this traumatic incident caused her to make it a point to protect herself from others. In the process of doing so, she isolates herself from others and avoids getting close to anyone. Then one day her life changes when a person takes her to a special school called "El Liston", a free school for people with social issues. People without a home or purpose are considered "stray cats" by society. She eventually joins the school and meets new people such as Rei, Kouichi, and Momiji, who soon become her closest friends.


Yeah, although in the end Keito did go out with Rei, I still like to think that Kouichi and Keito really fits well together. I even like Kouichi better that Rei. I do hope in the drama she'll chose Kouichi.

Can't wait for Cat Street. For now while  waiting for it at Crunchyroll I'll continue watching Zettai Kareshi. Halfway throught this manga I lost interest but hey the drama is waaayy enjoyable that the manga. 

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.