Friday, September 5, 2008

My phone

Last month I got a call from my own number. Yes, I repeat, my own number. The exact same number. How could that happened?
I got 2 missed calls from my own number. Kind of reminds me of One Missed Call, the korean horror movie and the subsequent Hollywood reproduction.
According to that movie the receiver of that call will die.
I still have the call in my call register. It's on 11 Aug 08 at 4.40 pm.
So far I'm not dead.
But when my sis asked me to called back that number, I refuse.
Haaa haaa.
Today I checked the my number. I was supposed to topup yesterday since my credit limit ends on that day. I tried calling and hey, I can reach the receiver just fine. I checked and found out that my credit limit will end in 2012.
Seriously.
What's wrong with my mobile number?
I just hope this is just a sales promotion or something, not something sinister.
Yeargh.
Creepy number.

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.