Thursday, October 6, 2011

lucid dreams

I fell into a deep sleep this afternoon. A short nap, but filled to the brim with dreams.

Th first dream is like a video presentation. A montaj of scenes from my past.

It started with my first meeting with a certain longtime crush. The first impression. Then it proceeds to the part when i realized i had a serious crush on him and ended when it was the last time i saw him.

It surprised me because its been years since it happened, i don't know what happened to him and i thought i've forgotten all about him.

Guess youll never forget your first crush? Ridiculous really because he's just a crush! Its not like he's my first love. And it happened nearly 10 years ago. Why did i remember him suddenly?

Maybe all my korean celebrity crush can take my mind of this issue eh? Hahaha

Second dream is like a constant fear to me. The guards of uitm. The pak guard fear syndrome. I really really dont like them. I couldnt even meet their gaze in the eyes straight because i fear they might stop me and fine me for stupid reasons.
Really the pak guards of uitm are like clowns straight from the creative mind of Stephen King.

Dreams are like the manisfestation of your greatest worries. Even though i really dont spend time thinking of those things, subconsiously, i do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.