Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mr Z

Mr Z...

I bumped into him today. I was about to step out of a mart when he was about to step in the same mart, Both of us were startled. I made a whatever face and turned away from him. He brush me aside and stepped in the mart.

Drama drama.

I didn't dare look at him. He's so attractive and looking at him for a certain period of time will make me hyperventilate. My heart goes doki doki.

Sorry
for startling you Mr Z. I find you attractive so that's why I'm so sombong towards you. Yet from afar I'll always be watching you. (now I sound like a stalker)

Forgive me....

Hehehe

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.