Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr Z

I was at the library...when suddenly I felt like I have to look at the stairways, and lo behold, there he came up the stairways.

He looked at me for a second, and looked away. I probably was looking super shocked anyway. Not to mention shabby looking at that particular time.

He was looking great today. Obviously.

I like watching him. I hope he wouldn't notice it. And I hope this feeling won't grow into something I can't really have right now.

Hey Mr Z. Hope to see you soon.

PS:To those who have guessed who is Mr Z is (you know who you are)....hush hush okay? Hehe

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.