Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Cat

This morning a crazy black and white cat was hanging around us when I was eating Nasik Lemak Sotong (delicious!). It was meowing like crazy. Suddenly it went quiet. And i felt something on my feet. I looked down and there it was, licking my shoes. Licking like there's no tomorrow.

Someone threw food at it. It ignored the food and kept licking. I felt a wet spot, getting bigger by the minute, on my canvas shoes. I moved my feet and it ran away.

Crazy cat. What's so good bout licking my shoes anyway?!?

Just posting this now since the internet connection is good. And to warn people of THE CRAZY LICKING CAT!

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.