Sunday, June 7, 2009

Full moon

Is it my imagination? Tonight the moon is extra bright. It illuminates the dark skies and the stars are shining brightly. It may be cliche, but the stars are like diamonds tonight.

It's been months, or maybe years since I stopped and stare at the night skies like what I did tonight. I have forgotten how to enjoy simple things in life. I feel terrible. When have I become like this? Jaded and sceptic to the core. Things like this I loved when I was a kid have been forgotten as I grew older.

Or is it something else?

Truly. There's something different tonight. It's like an oversight. I couldn't put my finger on this feeling. As I stare at the beautiful night sky I couldn't help feeling something. I try to process the feeling but my brains couldn't come with an answer. It's like an aura. A premonition. Like a deja vu.

I could feel something.

Full moon.

It's not like there's werewolves or vampires roaming around. My life is not like Twilight.

Whatever. I will enjoy the full moon till it fades again.

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.