Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tremors

Reading through my last post, I finally realized what I have been feeling back then was probably a premonition of what obstacles that are coming in my life. With a sinking feeling I realized that I probably was expecting this blow to come to me. To us.

I'm not a very emotional person. I don't show my emotions frequently. People said that I'm very emotionless, most of the time.Today I look emotionless, but inside I'm shaking. Slightly. Not too much. Just a slight tremor. But I'm still shaken to the core. It all started on the 24th.

Needless to say things are never the same since that day. The house is filled with forced laughter, sudden silences, faked cheerfulness, distant looks and not to mention the oppressive atmosphere permeating through it.

I have no idea how to break this awkwardness.

How?

You know what people say about money right?

You can buy a house buy not a home. You can buy medicine but you can't never buy health.

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.