Saturday, June 12, 2010

Donut or sushi?

Today after the police came to our house following the report on the robbery, I end up straightening things in my room. It seems that other than rummaging through my undie drawer, they took several weird things too. Two deodorants, a cologne, Bio-oil, hair creme, my johnson & johnson lotion. The though of the robber using my stuff gave me stress. 

Stress gave me indigestions. And also an overwhelming craving for sweet things. I'm addicted to sugar. And if I kept following this dark path, in 10 years time I'll get diabetes. 

Okay the truth is I was looking through the newspaper two days ago and saw this ad, and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I have to try it.

Cute isn't it!


Do you like donuts? Sushi? Don't really know how to choose from those two? Why not just have both. Introducing Donashi from Big Apple.

RM20 for 18 pieces is quite the price, but since I need my sugar fix I don't care!


p.s:still mad at the robber, hopes he/she'll choke on tonight's dinner and suffer horrible diarrhea for two days



No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.