Monday, June 14, 2010

Perfume

Suddenly I have the urge to buy a new perfume. Why? I'm bored with my old one. And I need something that smells great to pick up my declining mood. But first I need to identify which perfume suits my personality.

According to here:

www.marieclaire.com/fragrance-finder/

You might like Oriental Fragrances

Fearless and slightly mysterious, you're drawn to things that are unique, luxurious, and sexy. You like to be in-the-know when it comes to trends, and you're always up for trying something new. This means you need a statement-making fragrance that is rich and instantly recognizable. The sensual notes in oriental scents like amber, patchouli, musk, and vanilla stand out because they're warm and rich. These fragrances are often mixed with bold flower scents like tuberose and jasmine, and can be enhanced with spices or sweetened with sugary notes.


You might also like Floral Fragrances

Classic taste and style are your hallmarks, and we're betting that you're often described as elegant, charming, and sweet. So it seems only right for you to wear a scent that is as timeless as you. Floral fragrances, which are often associated with romance and femininity, can feature a single bloom or contain an entire bouquet of jasmine, rose, white peony, gardenia, and/or tuberose. Depending on what other aromas they're mixed with, these fragrances can be very flowery, soft and powdery, light and fruity, or even sweet and spicy.

Or should I just try for Aquolina Pink Sugar? It's not available in Malaysia though. And it sweet.

What kind of perfume should I choose?

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.