Friday, June 11, 2010

Robbery the sequel

The title explains it all. My house have been robbed, again. Today at approximately 7.30pm my mom and I came home to find it ransacked. Everything is all over the place.

We were so F****** angry!

Especially me when I found out that robber ransacked my undie drawer. 

So far we found out the missing items are:

an old tv in the main room

our astro decoder (&*!* now i can't really watch KBS)

an old keris

two of my rucksack (a Roxy and a Deuter bag.) 

a set of bank negara first edition silver coin set

my mom's perfume collection

my mom's cleanser (why on earth??)

of course my undies. I was left with old,torn undies

and counting....

And this is what the crime scene looked like...

No it's not the result of bad housekeeping habits.

The worst thing is this. The open album. The robber has been through the family photo album. Chilling. 



I'm still mad. Deym the robber. Hey mister robber I hope you got hit by an eighteen wheeler and suffer a death so horrifying it would put Final Destination to shame.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

xde bnda len ka depa nk curi..undies hg gak haihhhh...

Afifah Suraya said...

pencuri pempoan kot..pencuci muka ngan perfume mak aku pon dia amek...pelik2

Unknown said...

wakakaka gila ah..bongeknya pencuri

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.