Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dinner time with Domino's thin crust pizza



Sound's yummy? It is!

I really wanted this but since I'm alergic to prawns...darn it...so ordered another.

Ever ordered Domino's pizza? They have this 30 minutes guarantee.

30-Minutes Delivery Guarantee!
Domino’s is the only pizza company that guarantees your order will arrive within 30 minutes or we’ll give you a free Regular Pizza voucher

Well it's true. Tonight ordered from Domino's and it arrived 5 minutes late. Haha free pizza! 

You can also order their pizza's online. They even have special offers for online ordering. I'll have to try doing that one day...


No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.