Friday, December 10, 2010

So beast!

Last night I kept tossing and turning, and fell into a dreamless sleep. When I woke up it was 9 am and immediately I went online and checked my result.The butterflies and the violent churning of my stomach dissappeared immediately. It's like a weight have been lifted off my shoulder, a vice grip have been removed from my heart. From now I can sleep well. Thanks god!. 

Anyway ... BEAST/B2ST is coming to Malaysia!!. Aren't they awesome! So BEAST!

from top right: Dong Woon,Hyun Seng,Yo Seob, Jun Hyung and from lower right: Ki Kwang and Doo Joon (leader)

Even though I'd LOVE for 

them to come to Malaysia (Deym you JYP, send them to Malaysia Please!!).I do love Beast too. So Beast! In the CUBE!! Hahah

I loike all of them, but my faves are:

DongSeob!! Haha.

Please please somebody is there someone out there that is free on 13th Jan. I really want to go but not alone! Sob sob sob!

I like their Soom choreography. And Yo Seob screaming I DON'T KNOWwwwww here is so adorable.

Another thing:

From right: Seung Ho and Thunder!

Oh and I'm anxiously waiting for MBLAQ comeback. I know their album will be amazing. Saranghaeyo SeungHo oppa *muaks*, fighting!!


ps:pics frm their twitter owkay!

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.