Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flood in Kedah Nov 2010

The following are pictures taken in areas near my house in my hometown Alor Setar. My house is located at Taman Rakyat Jalan Sultanah. I lived there for my whole life and I assure you that It Has Never Been Hit By The Flood Before! Alor Setar does not, I repeat, does suffer from flood before this. There's not even a river nearby, and no huge drains too. I wonder where the water comes from, and I heard a lot of conspiracy theories about how this came to happen. The entire area was submerged for 3 whole days. You have to imagine the house condition after being submerged under muddy water for that long. 


This is Taman Rakyat Jalan Sultanah


Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato Syed Omar



Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultanah Bahiyah


This video starts from the entrance to Taman Rakyat and ended near the railway tracks constructions. Which most people said is the main cause of the freak flood.

2 comments:

ikah_dhurti said...

fefe nie blog ikah..http://ikahdhurti.blogspot.com/
follow la ikah.hehe.saya bdk baru blajar

Afifah Suraya said...

aku dh add hg..hg ja sombong x add aku lg
nie nk marah ni :P

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.