Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best of 2010 Part 1

This year, for me, is one of the best years of my life. I always lived a semi-charmed life, and yet this year I feel that I'm truly charmed. The best year of my life.I am born on the year of the tiger, and this year is the year of the tiger too. Maybe that's why...heheh. I wish my luck would carry on to the next year. And the next.

Recap of 2010 stats with my holiday trips...

Okay 2010 holiday highlights:

Started with last year's December trip to Kota Kinabalu. Near Chrismas.

Haha found this mannequin during last year's trip in 1Borneo in KK. Funny pose. And the pillow location is very strategic.

Went to the Taman Laut Tunku Abdul Rahman. Went to Pulau Manukan and Pulau Mamutik only. Supposed to go to Pulau Sapi but my mom stepped on a sea urchin (and my thumb was bitten by a sharp teethed coral eating fish) so we went back early.

Next went to visit Gunung Kinabalu. The view is utterly awesome and out of this world. You have to go and see it for yourself. I'm serious. Next day went shopping and bought tonnes of pearl and exotic fish to bring back home.

Next highlight is my trip to southern thailand. Phuket,Krabi and Hadyai are the main destinations in this tour.

First stop Krabi. Picture taken somewhere in Krabi. Next stop Phuket. Phuket have been devastated by tsunami, so this signboard are everywhere.

Next stop Hadyai. Shopping time!

This was taken at the famous hadyai floating market. I have to say the food are delicious!

to be continued....

Coming up in part 2: perhentian and bali?


No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.