Monday, December 20, 2010

The Farro brothers left Paramore because of me?

pics from perez's site

Haha NOT! I wish. Although Ana did accuse me because I stole Zac Farro's drumstick. Hahaha.

I caught this when Josh threw it during their concert. Priceless!

I went to their concert in Malaysia several months ago, and I have to say even though Hayley Williams is their frontman, the Farro brothers are Paramore's pillars. Without them, Paramore is still Paramore, but less authentic. What I'm saying is the Paramore with them is like concentrated Parfum oil, the Paramore without them is like Eau de Toilette. Who's gonna replace Zac? Josh? Hey Josh I know you just got married but why? Why leave?

I wish them happiness in whatever they will do in the future though. And Hayley too. 

Read more here

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.