Thursday, August 21, 2008

The best actor goes to....Mr Cicak!

There's this one cicak in my house. Yes I know every house have cicaks but this one stands out in the crowd. Why? Because it can act. Yes!

Usually cicaks will drop their tail if they feel threatened or are grabbed by the tail. Their built in defense mechanism. Only if they are disturbed first.But the cicak in my home is different.

It's aggressive. It's attack you if you open your door, by running straight to your feet.

After it realizes that it's pretty futile to kill your feet it'll run away to the opposite direction and pretend to be badly hurt and die.

I mean you should see it. It twitches, legs and head bend in an awkward angle and pretend to be in a bad seizure before stopped moving at all, dead. After you went away, it quickly flee for safety.

What a stupid stupid cicak!

Maybe it's not stupid. It's kind off clever. Cicaks do evolve. They get smart to plan that kind of strategy.

But still....

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.