Monday, August 18, 2008

That house on the hills

My room is facing a certain hill. For ages I've been wondering what hill is that, filled with huge mansions hidden in foliages and forests. Beautiful mansions, abandoned looking except one.

This one exception doesn't look abandoned to me. It even has canopies in front of the house, and sometimes there would be a lot of people coming and going to that particular house. One night, around 7, I looked out of the window and to my surprise there's flashes of light coming from that very house.

The house have the word "kenduri" all over it. And it never ends.

My mom came last month and I always found her spying on that particular house. She suddenly asked me, "Adik, tempat tue Bukit Segambut kan?". I shrugged because I have no idea, and I couldn't care less if that house is situated on Bukit Segambut. The thing that bugs me is why that house is having kenduri every day?

But suddenly the house was left abandoned started from last week. The white canopy haven't been removed, but there's no signs of life from that bungalow.

Ah ha! The kenduri have ended!

How naive I was. Of course there's no sign of life. Because all of it's inhibitants have gone to Penang. My sis said with confidence.

Finally I knew. My mom has a theory. That that particular house we've been puzzling about belong to a VVIP. Bukit Segambut? DSAI lives there. Tada!

No proof, but it's still a possibility.

Who's house is it? Take a look and guess!!

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.