Monday, August 18, 2008

Food poisoning

Last Wednesday, I ate a big breakfast of mee goreng mamak from the stall next to the Segi College Nursing Faculty near Jalan Pudu. A lot of people went there to eat, so hell, I thought, meybe the food is great. So I ate a whole plate of mee goreng, and I have to admit, although it's a bit oily, it taste great!
So after that I went to work. After an hour I feel a bit sick to my stomach. Oh no, I thought to myself. Diarhhea again? I got a weak stomach....:((
Then this wave of dizziness washed over me like tsunami waves. And when I finally got to the toilet, guess what happened? I puked all over the toilet bowl. Ewww. I quickly called my sis to pick me up. I went to wait for her and my stomach cramped a lot and all the mee goreng came out. Disgusting.
So I went home early....and guess what....that mee goreng mamak gave me food poisoning.
The end. An experience I don't care to have a repeat performance, thank you very much.

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.