Monday, August 18, 2008

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

The game of the week!


I've wasted my weekend days away on my bed playing this game. I love it. It's addictive. And I think I've fallen for the characters in this game. Hehehe. It's been a long time since I've developed crushes on these virtual characters. (since Castlevania)

Number one.

Joshua. Yeah, he's a cool fighter. And kind off cute. A Prince going undercover as a mercenary to travel the worlds and understand his people better. How could you not love him?

Number two
He's mine! Drool! Every time he emerges the winner! I love you Seth!!

Number three.
He's Saleh. And he's a powerful magic wielder. I love his character, misunderstood yet sensitive inside. :))

Last but not least...
My Franz. Cute. Need I say more?

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.