Sunday, May 9, 2010

Broke my cellphone

I dropped my SE K770i on the toilet floor during my finals last week, and cracked the screen. First it was just a hairline fracture about 2 or 3 inches long, but it got longer day by day. By now the screen is cracked into two separate sections and one section is completely black.

So anyone who wants to contact me....just forget it. Until I got it repaired or buy a new hand phone.

On another note 2 days ago my brother and sister in law and my niece and nephews went back to kl already. Hah. Now when they are gone the house is quiet! And I finally have time to online! Handling 3 kids at the same time, is not something I can handle. Seriously. It's not that I don't like kids. It's just ...I don't know....Too exhausting I guess.

Hah. People say marry at haste, repent at leisure. I say reproduce at haste, repent in pressure.

And to my friend Mazlin Aziz....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


So long!

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.