Saturday, May 15, 2010

Secret obsession



I was watching Cinderella Stepsister (cinderella unni) on KBS world the other day and that's when I realised that Taecyeon is already in it.

Gawd I was waiting for his appearance since I saw the trailer and the poster, and when he finally appeared, I missed the episode. Gosh what luck. And for now, his debut acting is okay. I mean he's not said much so I can't really comment about it. But I really loved his character's interaction with Eun Jo. Very cute.

Cinderella stepsister is a story about...well you guessed it....cinderella's stepsister. In here cinderella only had one stepsister, which is the main character, Eun Jo. I loved it because the characters here have different facets in their character. Cinderella is loved and adored by all, even the stepmother, hurting Eun Jo in the process. But Cinderella got a dark side in her, and although Eun Jo is so emo and prickly, she got a soft heart. Shows that they are only human with flaws. I really hate selfless characters that is so kind that could shame angels.

The drama shows promise. Will try not to miss any future episodes.

Taecyeon is a member of 2PM famous for their hit Heartbeat. Great song, award winning performance.

I love 2PM. 2PM is my secret obsession, since I was too shy to confess that I'm a Kpop fan. People would only gape at me, since everyone thinks I only listen to MCR. Haha. I listen to everything.

Now even though I like Taecyeon, I really wish Woo Young would act too. Haha wishfull thinking. I <3 Woo Young Oppa. I <3 Chan Sung too. Gawd I can't choose. They are all hawt.

Watch this Samsung Corby ad and try not to explode from their hotness. Heehee. Man I would do anything to be the girl in the ad.



Taecyeon is energetic green, Wooyoung is jamaican yellow, Chansung is chic black, Nickhun in cupid pink (my roommate's crush) , Junho and Junsu is minimal white.

What is your color?

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.