Monday, May 10, 2010

Of landlords and classmates

Last night I got a call from the owners of the house I was renting, and kept ranting on and on about not making payment and so on. I was like, chill man, I forgot. Please next time give a reminder first before you verbally attack people okay dear landlords.

Anyway today I was out around town with my mom, running errands. My mom and I went to the hospital so that my mom would get her monthly prescription. After getting tonnes of medicine we went out and suddenly I saw one of my classmate on a scooter talking to her little brother (I think). I waved at her and she waved back. Wonder what she's doing in from of the hospital.

Then after paying bills and visiting my dad's grave we went to Tesco. There I got another surprise. I saw another classmate. Ex-classmate actually since she dropped out last year. She was carrying a baby. She is alone with the baby. I actually walked behind an aisle to avoid her since I know she won't be glad seeing me. Seeing her reminds me of all the drama we all went through last semester.

Put 2 and 2 together? All our speculation last semester seemed to be true? Or not?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is it mira??

Afifah Suraya said...

heheee
sapa lg menepati ciri2 itu?

Unknown said...

hahahahaha
mcm mana dia lani?
xnmpk sbrang perubahan fizikal??

Afifah Suraya said...

dier dh kembali normal dh

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.