Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Classmate week?

Got the kavvy baby to the service centre today for just a regular checkup. It's the first time I went to that service centre, and my first impression is: it got A++.But then the Chevy service center in KL (went there with my sis) got A+++ from me. :P

After handing over the kavvy keys to the personnel there me and my mom went window shopping. What else? We have nothing to do to pass the time and we hate waiting for the car at the service center. We went to a shopping centre and wander all over the place. While I was distracted by this particular type of dress when I heard someone calling my name. Jeng jeng jeng its another classmate. (what's with this week? Classmate week?) She told me she would start working part-time here starting from tomorrow.

It got me thinking. Should I do some part time too?

NOPE!

hahaha.

Got back kavvy baby from the service centre (apparently Kavvy got a problem, and the suspension needs to be changed. Another trip to this place will be needed in the future) two hours later and went home. Went to bed and pengsan until 7. Then my mom asked me to buy something from Giant. Went there, did the errands and rewarded myself with several types of ice cream on the way back

Nothing better than ice cream on a hot day like today.


p.s: Today is ssoooo hot! I was sweating like mad...

No comments:

Stalkers?? hehee

disclaimer

The wallpaper used is taken from devianart. Titled WhereIsTheLove2 by PhysicalMagic. I do not make any money from this blog so don't sue me please.